[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OBSD 3.2 Apache not starting, binding correctly.
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OBSD 3.2 Apache not starting, binding correctly.
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 00:05:38 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 04:44:56PM -0600, uid0-33_(_at_)_catastrophe_(_dot_)_net wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-11-06 at 23:39:18 +0100, Henning Brauer wrote...
> : huh? no, neither is this the solution nor does it work.
> Sorry, didn't test under obsd. Works just fine under Linux and
> FreeBSD. Maybe it's a chroot() thing that makes this not work?
whatr exactly "this is fixed in -stable" is unlear?
Visit your host, monkey.org