content management system recommendation? zope, slashcode, php-nuk?

I would like to pick a CMS, content management system, for our
Florida Historical Society that fits well with Openbsd3.2 and hopefully
supported for the forseeable future.

Since this is volunteer... I'd like to receive input from the list
to help pick an adequate one without loading and tryin a hundred variants

As to what the CMS is written in...
I'm partial to php because its so much easier to to teach a newbie to use,
but applications on python have been very stable, perl has been
around a long time... writing in bourne shell is not practical :),
and we want to be able to live in the chroot for
httpd now... and ... geez decisions!

So long as the thread doesn't turn into flames over which is better,
I'd value and appreciate the input of the community.

  -TIA

------

some CMS examples -

slashdot.org is a biggie in CMS, and uses slashcode, which I belive uses a
lot of perl, http://slashcode.com/

www.deadly.org runs on PHP-Lib & PHPSlash, which evolved from slash

zope is in the ports and has good press, and a biggie, its in the
ports, but I don't know if it will be actively maintained in the future as
a port (yes more volunteers are needed... setup!)

php-nuke is suppose to be easy to start but some discussions have
reservations.

postnuke says that is "far more secure and stable than competing products,
and able to work in high-volume environments with ease."

and sourceforge turns up several using key searches like
"slash" "nuke" "content management system"

phpWebSite Open Source, Community-Driven WebWare
http://phpwebsite.appstate.edu/

SLASH
http://sourceforge.net/projects/slashcode/

phpSLASH