Re: Crashes (follow up)

As I mentioned in my last posting on this subject. I've had very good
results with the Netgear FA311 (sis0) NICS which I've used to replace
those SMC EPII cards that were causing crashes under OBSD. Cost was
sort of an issue since the SMC cards weren't exactly cheap when I got
them. The paid $21.00 a piece for the FA311 NICs I bought.

Tony

--
Anthony Schlemmer
aschlemm_(_at_)_attbi_(_dot_)_com