Re: Crashes

I had this problem with one of my systems freezing and I would see that
"stray Interrupt 7" message left on the system console. In my case the
system was my OpenBSD 3.1-stable build server and it was crashing
everytime I tried to "scp" my OpenBSD releases off of it.

I ended up replacing the SMC Etherpower II NIC in the system with a
cheap Netgear FA311 NIC instead. The NIC swap has solved all of my
problems and the system has been quite stable and I have no more
problems to report.

Tony

--
Anthony Schlemmer