[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: nagios/netsaint
- From: "C. Bensend" <benny_(_at_)_bennyvision_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 14:07:09 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 05:22:57PM -0300, Eduardo Augusto Alvarenga wrote:
> Any issues regarding Nagios X Apache+chroot (3.2) ? I've tryied to
> acomplish this mix and it only worked out with 'httpd -u'. I've managed
> several manners to make it work (Yes. I have ./configured it correctlly
> in the chroot jail) but got only got Apache's CGI errors (the nagios
> debug is not that good).
I haven't had the chance to try, yet... Been out of town
and am waiting patiently for my CD set. :) It will be one
of the first servers I configure once I get the CD's (or when
I get impatient and just do a net install), so I'll try to
remember to report back on what I have to do to get it working.
There's always time for Cheerios...