Following 3.2 stable? Or current?

Using the instructions on http://www.openbsd.org/anoncvs.html
I fetched an initial tree with "cd /usr; cvs checkout -P src"
and then to update I used "cd /usr/src; cvs up -rOPENBSD_3_2 -Pd"

I'd expect the 3.2 stable to be a little more 'stable' than what
I I'm experiencing when doing a "cd /usr/src; cvs up -rOPENBSD_3_2 -Pd"
*immediately* after doing a "cd /usr/src; cvs up -rOPENBSD_3_2 -Pd".
I'm just getting the feeling that I'm following current even I really
have tried to follow stable since I get more updates even if I repeat
doing the cvs-up just a few seconds after the previous one. I don't
need to update that fast, I just wanted to be sure that it is "stable".

My '/usr/CVS/Tag' contains "TOPENBSD_3_2" and my intention is
to follow 3.2 stable, only. (I.e. Not current).

-- MO

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp