Re: Can't we just get rid of the csh altogether?

On 11/02 17:54, Darren Reed mistyped the following:
> > I would be thrilled if bash could be added to the base system, or if ksh
> > could be modified to have more bash features for interactive use. I like
> > using the up arrow key to get to the previous command, for instance.
> > And I love the programmable tab completion; I use it a lot.
>
> set -o emacs

  Or if you are more proficient with vi, like me:

  set -o vi

  Hit <esc> and all your vi commands are available on the
command line.

  <esc>-v is my favorite this week, upgrading to 3.2 from
cvs.

  -James

--
<t f l a t @ a s t r o c r e e p . n e t>
OpenPGP FingerPrint: D389 B84E DA38 838D 41A9  1261 43B2 1676 9E65 DB08