Re: dsl-vpn box <-> isakmpd recommendation?

On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 01:04, Martin Schmachtel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a box in the sub-$200 range for remote users/offices
> that is able to establish IPsec-connections to an OpenBSD box.
> I tried a Netgear FVS318 yesterday and it didn't work. Does anyone
> know a box that works with OpenBSDs isakmpd?

It is a little more than $200 dolaars but have you looked at a soekris
box. http://www.soekris.com  It runs openbsd so it should not be a
problem

-Ron

Ron Rosson                                    ... and a UNIX user said
The InSaNe One                                        rm -rf *
insane_(_at_)_oneinsane_(_dot_)_net                        and all was /dev/null and
*void()