Apache + Mason & PostgreSQL [was Re: Chroot'ed apache + PHP + chroot'ed MySQL - Non-working php-mysql extension, and sendmail]

So long as we're talking about the effects of a chrooted Apache on
database-driven Web design  engines, has anybody yet  tried to set
up  Apache  with  Mason  http://www.masonhq.com/  (in  ports)  and
PostgreSQL?

I'll  at least  make an  attempt to  do this  some time  after 3.2
becomes official, but I'm curious to hear if anybody has beaten me
to the punch.

Cheers,

b&

--
Ben Goren
 mailto:ben_(_at_)_trumpetpower_(_dot_)_com