[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
isakmpd: no public key found
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: isakmpd: no public key found
- From: AMozhar_(_at_)_SPIRIT21_(_dot_)_de
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:20:16 +0100
- Cc: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Starting isakmpd, the mashine shows this messages:
rsa_sig_decode_hash: no public key found
dropped message from 10.128.0.22 port 500 due to notification type
Depends it really on the public key or could it smth else?
The Public Key was created with a command "openssl rsa local.key -out
/etc/isakmpd/pubkeys/pubkey.pub -pubout". Is it the right one?
Should be the directory /etc/isakmpd/pubkeys in the isakmpd.conf under
I'll be very thankful for any hints and advices!
Thanks in advance
Visit your host, monkey.org