[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Chroot'ed apache + PHP + chroot'ed MySQL - Non-working php-mysql extension, and sendmail
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Chroot'ed apache + PHP + chroot'ed MySQL - Non-working php-mysql extension, and sendmail
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:20:47 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 03:15:58PM +0100, Espen Wang wrote:
> But, i found out... PHP will itself reload its modules (extensions) on
> Apache restart. mysql.so (PHP extension) will *not* reload, on Apache
> restart. No errors, no explanation. I tried hardlinking it into the
> chroot, without any success. ktrace doesn't complain about missing file
> on restart either.
yes, 3rd party modules have issues with chrooted restarts.
Visit your host, monkey.org