Belkin f5d5020

	Does anyone have suggestion on how to get a Belkin f5d5020
working with OpenBSD during install?  It's not listed as supported
on the hardware list, but it was on sale at microwarehouse for $5
(after $10 rebate) ;-) It works with FreeBSD with the ed driver:

ed1 at port 0x300-0x31f irq 10 flags 0x10 slot 0 on pccard0
ed1: address 00:30:bd:00:63:1d, type NE2000 (16 bit)

	Any suggestions would be appreciated before I go out and
purchase a (more expensive) supported card.  No flames please,
I know it's not listed as supported, I just wanted to give it one
more try before replacing it.

Thanks,
Mike

BTW:  This is for an install on a Thinkpad 560X with floppy and no cd.

Visit your host, monkey.org