Re: OpenBSD Printing Questions

I've installed "apsfilter" and it works very well with my OBSD print
server. It handles Postscript output from my Linux and other BSD
systems and also handles Windows systems that access the printer via
Samba.

I needed to install Ghostscript so I could print PostScript output to my
non-PostScript HP 4P printer. I also found that I needed to install the
"a2ps" package which formats ASCII text for postscript printers.
Without the "a2ps" package installed I got an error when I tried to
print an ASCII file.

Tony

--
Anthony Schlemmer