Re: booting openBSD

On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 07:02:49PM +0000, Dragos Ruiu wrote:
> Boot manager not necessary.
> (whoa... now i type in engrish
> after short exposure here... :-)
>
> Short answer: BIOS CMOS boot settings.

Well I don't think it's an acceptable long term solution.

It's an ok crutch for testing but not much more.

And it depends what your BIOS supports. I shure can't select drive
from that ATA100 separate controller that I use. And most bios
before 2000 will only have "A,C" "C,A" "CDROM,C,A" like choice. So
millage will vary.

It's right there with the "remove the power connector from Win2000
hard-drive" solution.

--
Hugo Villeneuve <hugo_(_at_)_EINTR_(_dot_)_net>
http://EINTR.net/

Visit your host, monkey.org