Re: OpenBSd 3.1+grub

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 12:55:05PM -0400, Monah Baki wrote:

Hello,

I have tried to compile grub on OpenBSD 3.2Beta. I got the same
error output from configure & friends. First you need objcopy
binary to continue further
(the missing noun at line "checking whether  works for absolute"
is objcopy). But that will not solve your problem due the inability
of gas to use asm declaration like .code16 and .data16 ..

Solution: compile grub at Linux etc. or wait for new version of binutils
in the OpenBSD tree

Milos