[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Website isues with Purchasing CDs
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Website isues with Purchasing CDs
- From: "Michael W. Burden" <mwburden_(_at_)_onyxprism_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:43:33 -0400
1. It would be nice if the final confirmation
page had a link back to the homepage, or
better yet back to the store.
2. When I manually wiped out everything after
"openbsd.org" from the URL and hit Enter
(forgetting to change "https" to "http", I
got the "It worked!" page. Not a big
problem, but it doesn't look professional.
3. I *STILL* can't find the OpenBSD thong