cafepress.com openbsd store

You can now buy some mugs, mousepads, and boxers(!) from cafepress.com.
Visit here: http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=unofficialobsd

There's other stuff I can put up too, open to suggestions.  We'll see if
the interest is really high for the stuff people say they want first.  And
for a short while, the mugs and mousepads are on sale.  Get 'em while
they're hot!

I'm going to give the profits to the OpenBSD team.  Images are used with
the assumption that this is "using the images in a positive light."  Any
complaints from developers, I'll take it right down.

ted

--
Mediocrity is a sin.