Erasing disks with OpenBSD

I have a server that I recently replaced, and I would like to erase the
disks from that server to keep as cold spares for my RAID arrays that use
the same type of disk.  I erased the partitions with disklabel, but would
like to wipe any information on the disks, not for security, but rather so
that the disk is a blank slate if it is ever needed.

Can someone point me in the right direction, for what I would like to do?  I
thought that I could used dd to do this, but after reading the man page on
it, it seems that dd is only really used for imaging...

Thanks for your help.

Tim Donahue