Re: "Puffy" toy! was RE: 3.2 poster...

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 09:55:38AM -0500, David Simmons wrote:
> > A "puffy" toy would be nice too! It may be a sock made or that
> > smashing-hand-exercising ones.
>
> EXCELLENT idea....sounds like you'd at least sell two of these!

my two year old son has always loved all the puffy logos on my T-shirts!
he says "it's Puffy deh bowfisss!"  i'd buy one in an instant  ;*>

chris

--
Christopher Linn, <celinn_(_at_)_mtu_(_dot_)_edu>    | By no means shall either the CEC
Staff System Administrator            | or MTU be held in any way liable