[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
clarification for systrace
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: clarification for systrace
- From: tedu <grendel_(_at_)_zeitbombe_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 07:20:39 -0700 (PDT)
- Organization: Mead Halls Inc.
Hello again misc.
1. Does order matter, and is it first match or last match?
Ex: I want to permit access to /home/tedu/* and subdirs, but not
2. Best way to only match files in a dir, but not subdirs.
Ex: Permit access to /home/tedu/* but not recursively.
3. Documentation for the aliases. Anywhere other than source?
4. Documentation for the extra options, like permit as root or
Ex: Niels's page says "In combination with dynamic predicates, it is
possible to allow an unprivileged application to bind to a reserved port
exactly once." How (exactly once)?
Mediocrity is a sin.
Visit your host, monkey.org