[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: High Network Utilization?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: High Network Utilization?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 15:18:09 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 09:07:08PM -0400, Park, Young K wrote:
> Even though I set NMBCLUSTERS = 32768
I'm surprised the resulting kernel even booted.
This is the most stupid thing I ever saw.
Visit your host, monkey.org