[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 3.2 snapshot & NAT pf.conf rules
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 3.2 snapshot & NAT pf.conf rules
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 15:17:24 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 11:30:15PM -0400, Jolan Luff wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 11:19:28PM -0400, Joe Barrett wrote:
> > Er, I apologize for not clarifying this, I knew I was forgetting something.
> > NAT functions perfectly, it's port forwarding that does not. The nat rule
> > works, the rdr rules do not appear to work. However, pfctl -s nat shows
> > that they are loaded:
> rdr port ranges didn't work after the pf/nat merge. i'm not sure if it
> was ever fixed or not.
sure it was.
Visit your host, monkey.org