OpenBSD v3.1 running on an OpenBrick

Has anyone else tried running OpenBSD on an OpenBrick?

I installed OpenBSD on a laptop, then transferred the harddrive to the OpenBrick, and it's running smoothly so far...

I've also installed OpenBSD to a 256mb CF memory card, but have not had the chance to try booting off it.

I'm planning on using the OpenBrick as a secondary DNS server, and email mailbag (secondary MX)...

If anyone is interested, I posted the dmesg hardware specs (and dnetc benchmarks) at:

http://www.camne.net/obrick.txt

Visit your host, monkey.org