Re: Support for Intel 82562 and 82540 chipset

Hi
   Is there any support for Intel 82562 (10/100) and 82540 (GigE) chipset
coming up in OpenBSD ?
   I have Tyan S2099 motherboard which has above chipsets and none of these is
supported under OpenBSD 3.1 I was wondering if there is any patch available
to make these chipsets work under OpenBSD. If somebody is willing to work on
this chipset, I can arrange a remote access to the box by adding another NIC
card......

--
|=- Harpreet Dhillon -=|