[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
squid cache hirarchy strangeness
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: squid cache hirarchy strangeness
- From: Christian Widmer <lls_(_at_)_swissonline_(_dot_)_ch>
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 21:10:39 +0200
- Reply-to: llx_(_at_)_swissonline_(_dot_)_ch
on a 3.1 stable box (call it WALL) i installed squid from the ports tree.
all my clients have to use WALL as a their http-proxy. i tried to configure
squid in such a way that it only connets to my provieders web proxy.
to achive that i added
cache_peer proxy.somedomain.net parent 8080 3130 default no-query
to the squid.conf. but this does not work. squid still tries to connect
directly to the webservers. dones anybody have the same problem?
Visit your host, monkey.org