One thing is for certain . . . if you ignore your teeth . . . they'll go
away.

Why do people avoid seeing the dentist?

#1 - Pain
#2 - Price

We can help!

Our benefits plan can actually work to solve both the PAIN and PRICE issues
once you understand that dental decay works just like compound interest - the
longer you leave it alone the larger it becomes. The larger the decay . . .
the larger the dental bill.

So, how do you prevent decay from growing larger? Visit the dentist regularly
for preventative care, and use our money saving plan! Since the plan pays for
itself, everyone in the household can now afford to go on a regular basis!

Keep in mind that 7 out of 10 people in America DO NOT have a dental plan. The
company we work with is the undisputed industry leader and PAYDAY is
everyday!

To learn more about how you can save with us, visit our website today!
Or  Call toll free 1-866-235-0841

www.cp3o.net/ace
How many times a year should the average person visit the dentist?

If you answered "once to twice a year" you're correct - yet how often are we
going?

Studies indicate that Americans are nowhere near the "ideal" visits of once to
twice a year. In fact according to a recent article in USA Today, "Children
whose parents have college educations averaged only 4.2 visits over 18 years,
or slightly more than ONE dental appointment every FOUR years.

#1 - Pain
#2 - Price

We can help!

Our benefits plan can actually work to solve both the PAIN and PRICE issues
once you understand that dental decay works just like compound interest - the
longer you leave it alone the larger it becomes. The larger the decay . . .
the larger the dental bill.

So, how do you prevent decay from growing larger? Visit the dentist regularly
for preventative care, and use our money saving plan! Since the plan pays for
itself, everyone in the household can now afford to go on a regular basis!

Keep in mind that 7 out of 10 people in America DO NOT have a dental plan. The
company we work with is the undisputed industry leader and PAYDAY is
everyday!

To learn more about how you can save with us, visit our website today!
Or  Call toll free 1-866-235-0841

www.cp3o.net/ace

If you have been emailed by mistake then please use the contact form and enter
your name as Remove and type the email to be removed