pf scrub rules causes NFS problems

I was just curious if it is a known problem that "pf" scrub rules seems
cause problems with NFS on the server side so NFS is almost unusable.
Small file operations like create and mkdir work but anytime I tried to
copy a file that was several 100K the copy operation would hang on the
Linux client-side and I was left with an empty file on the server-side.

I tracked the problem down to my use of the following scrub rules in my
server's pf.conf file:

scrub in all
scrub out all

I changed my pf.conf file so packets are not normalized on the ethernet
interface on which the NFS traffic is occurring on.

Tony

--
Anthony Schlemmer
aschlemm_(_at_)_attbi_(_dot_)_com

Frisbeetarianism, n.:
	The belief that when you die, your soul goes up the on roof and
gets stuck.