[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Spontaneous Reboots
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Spontaneous Reboots
- From: Jan-Uwe Finck <jufi_(_at_)_nerdnet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:23:47 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: Jan-Uwe Finck <jufi_(_at_)_nerdnet_(_dot_)_de>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 02:45:20PM +0500, Anton V. Petrov wrote:
> I had such problem on P-75 with 3.0 as gateway and firewall.
> I had reboots approx. 1 per month.
> I also was unable just to re-compile kernel - it was rebooting on "make
> depend" so I was doing it on another machine.
> The box is not powerful enough I guess.
Nonsense. I use a 486 with 66MHz as my gateway, and it compiles
the kernel and userland just fine, although slow - this is not a
matter of CPU power.
My machine is rock solid, no problems at all.
I guess your hardware is broken if you get spontaneous
Visit your host, monkey.org