PF, ftp-proxy, and the high ports

Up until today this hasn't been an issue. FTP was working fine using NAT, PF, and the ftp-proxy.

However, today it isn't. And looking at the logs it shows that the data connection is attempting to come in on blocked ports (usually in the 2k range) under the radar of the "port > 49152" rule.

I put the -m and -M diretcives in to be sure, but the data connections are still coming in lower and being blocked. What's up with this? Am I mistaken on how this is supposed to work?

-Mike

Visit your host, monkey.org