[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD 3.1 crash
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD 3.1 crash
- From: HBurde_(_at_)_t-online_(_dot_)_de (Holger Burde)
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:57:24 +0100
- Organization: warpnet
* With and without scrub (does not matter).
* No bridge (routing only).
The the lan behind the BSD Box is nated by pf (with state). Some simple rules to allow access to outside
and ssh in. Not much more.
> Is there a known issue in 3.1 i386 (Networking code, pf) or have i
> simply overlooked some tuning parameters
> like buffer sizes etc. ? The scan host is a 'fast' (CPU) machine that
> might overun the BSD Box in some way ..
>>you haven't really mentioned much about your setup, but if you're using
>>bridge and scrub-
>>there were some erratic problems with bridges and scrubs in 3.1
>>some people had their machine hang w/o going to ddb.
[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]
Visit your host, monkey.org