[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pf rule problem.
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: pf rule problem.
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:35:32 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 05:27:25PM +0200, Takacs Istvan wrote:
> Thanks for your help!
> The solution was quite freaky.
> I had to delete "flags S" from the ruleset, and
> now it works well.
> So, the rules look like these:
> pass in log quick on $LAN1IF from any to any keep state
> pass out log quick on $LAN1IF from any to any keep state
> Can anybody explain me what is the relation
> of the "flags S" directive and the deny state of the firewall
> when someone wants to browse our internal web server
> from our LAN?
> I used lynx.
Visit your host, monkey.org