server locking up

Hiya,

I'm running 3.0-stable on my mail server, and lately it's been locking up on me. The server will stop responding to any TCP connections, but will continue to reply to pings and UDP (i.e. DNS queries).

I don't have access to console since it is physically located at a data colocation center, so I'm not sure if it drops into ddb.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to identify the source of the problem?

JOON

P.S. I'm not currently subscribed to the list so please cc replies to this hotmail address. Thanks.