[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: security problem with sftp
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: security problem with sftp
- From: Fabian Dülli <fabian_(_dot_)_duelli_(_at_)_bluewin_(_dot_)_ch>
- Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 19:45:32 +0200
thanks for so lot of answers!
now my solution is following described.
- as shell the users get "/usr/libexec/sftp-server".
- every user is in his own group.(which have the same name)
- the web files get these permissions:
"-rw-r----- 1 user www 2187 Apr 13 23:04 index.html"
is that so far correct? or are there any improvement suggestions?
Visit your host, monkey.org