[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: multiple /dev/nulls?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: multiple /dev/nulls?
- From: Dan Brosemer <odin_(_at_)_svartalfheim_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:33:48 -0400
- Battlestar-galactica-date: 43649 centons, 21 microns, 11.11 lutefisk
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> I'm not sure what's going wrong here--what you have looks correct
> and you can certainly have multiple null device files. Error 6 is
> ENXIO, "Device not configured".
Thanks. I got a private reply pointing out that /var is nodev by default
now. I remember reading that a few days ago, but my brain didn't make the
"Burnished gallows set with red
Caress the fevered, empty mind
Of man who hangs bloodied and blind
To reach for wisdom, not for bread." -- Deoridhe Grimsdaughter
Visit your host, monkey.org