ccd with large disks

Hi!

I have to Maxtor 120 GB ATA disks as master and slave on the same IDE bus (I know, bad performance...). They work stand alone. If I try to combine into one ccd with 'ccdconfig -c ccd0 0 none /dev/wd1a /dev/wd2a' my machine immediately blocks (can't switch virtual consoles anymore). No error messages.

The disks have individually been prepared with disklabel to contain one partition starting at offset 63 and I formatted them with newfs.

Any idea?

- Marc

Visit your host, monkey.org