Re: Transparent Proxy

On Friday, September 20, 2002, at 12:20 PM, Robert Schwartz wrote:

I thought that compiling with the "transparent" flavor only supported
IPF at this point (although there was a patch on this list to make Squid
support PF in transparent mode that I couldn't make apply).

I have been using squid with openbsd ins transparent mode for about 8 or 9 months now. No patches applied to either product to make it work. This is using pf for the firewall.

Transproxy will work but in your original nat rule you have this:

rdr on xl0 proto tcp from internalnetwork to any port 80 -> machine1IP
port 3128

Yep.

Visit your host, monkey.org