Re: Moving stable build to another machine?

I didn't see that thread but I knew I had a problem with my host file
when I saw some strange entries in my system's routing table. Once I
fixed my host file the "arpresolve" messages went away.

Thank you for supplying the script though as it makes it pretty easy to
upgrade my systems with my a stable release. I still don't know what I
did to hose things up the first time though. I was logged in remotely
via ssh when I ran the update script the first time which hosed my
system. I was wondering if you run your script remotely via ssh or
directly from the console? It seems like a good idea to put the system
into single user mode before attempting an update in this manner.

Thanks,

Tony

--
Anthony Schlemmer