[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: cdio does not produce output
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: cdio does not produce output
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 17:30:04 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Marc Espie <espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> RTFM. You'll see that cdio comes loaded with commands. Specifically,
> `status' will tell you where it is on the CD.
Speaking of which, is it expected behavior that "status" will stop
playing? It does so for my Plextor PX-40TS.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org