[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
maintaining accurate time as a client
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: maintaining accurate time as a client
- From: jaymo_(_at_)_hiwaay_(_dot_)_net
- Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 12:08:20 -0500
- Reply-to: jaymo_(_at_)_hiwaay_(_dot_)_net
I'd like to keep accurate time on my system (as a client only). I've
read a little, and xntp seems to be the "best" way to accomplish this.
1) there appears to be no xntp package available for OpenBSD 3.1 (is
this correct, or have I missed something?)
2) comments & opinions re risks associated with running xntp as a
client or other techniques for maintaining time are welcome.
Visit your host, monkey.org