Re: rdr syntax problem

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 08:00:55PM -0400, William Culler wrote:
> I just noticed today that in ?current, built from sources yesterday, if
> I have a rdr rule specified like this:
>
> rdr on $Ext proto tcp from any to $Ext port 21 -> 192.168.1.50 port 21
>
> I get the no translation address with matching address family found
> error.  This syntax used to work just fine.
> It works fine if I specify the rule like this:
> rdr on $Ext proto tcp from any to any port 21 -> 192.168.1.50 port 21
> Is this the way it is supposed to behave now or is it a bug?

probably a bug. I suspect $Ext is some interface? Well, I committed
something which _might_ fix that a few days ago. please update
/usr/src/sbin/pfctl/ to current and recompile pfctl and try again. if it
still fails, send me the problematic line and ifconfig $Ext output (replace
$Ext by the interface of course...)

--
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html
(Dennis Ritchie)