CompuShack FASTline-II PCI UTP Quattro on OpenBSD 3.1

Hi All

After the comments of Henning Brauer on my ongoing struggle with the above mentioned quad ethernet adapter I installed the card in different server (Pentium 4, 1,6 GHz, obsd 31). I tried unshielded patch cables as well as shielded ones. The problem remains:

As soon as I use more than one port and begin to transfer data (e.g scp of src.tar.gz) I get the "dc0: watchdog timeout" error on the console. The system is otherwise OK, the card must be OK as well as it works fine under Linux.

It makes me mad...

Regards,
Marc