CompuShack FASTline-II PCI UTP Quattro on OpenBSD 3.1

Hi All

After the comments of Henning Brauer on my ongoing struggle with the above mentioned quad ethernet adapter I installed the card in different server (Pentium 4, 1,6 GHz, obsd 31). I tried unshielded patch cables as well as shielded ones. The problem remains:

As soon as I use more than one port and begin to transfer data (e.g scp of src.tar.gz) I get the "dc0: watchdog timeout" error on the console. The system is otherwise OK, the card must be OK as well as it works fine under Linux.

It makes me mad...

Regards,
Marc

Visit your host, monkey.org