ssh-add automagically started

Hi,

I just discovered a great (little) feature of OpenBSD. I'm running it
on a notebook (together with FreeBSD) and I'm starting the X-Server via
xdm (BTW, very nice login-graphic).
If I start the window-manager (fluxbox) as an option to ssh-agent and
if I have a keypair in ~/.ssh/ it magically starts ssh-add after
logging in. This is great but I didn't found out how to replicate this
great feature on other OS (resp. FreeBSD)?

Any hints would be fine.

 -volker

--
Please don't cc me: I read the lists and don't need your message twice
:-)