[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Chrooted Apache with PHP, mysql, ldap
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Chrooted Apache with PHP, mysql, ldap
- From: Holger Hecht <hecht_(_at_)_biopsy_(_dot_)_uni-jena_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:48:59 +0200
- Organization: Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
after upgrading my box to an openbsd 3.1 snapshot nearly nothing worked
in my apache setup.
I soon found out, that Mr. Apache is now chrooted.
So my question is:
Has anybody tried to run apache with php, mysql and ldap in a chrooted
environment on an openbsd box? What libraries do I have to move where?
Is there any good survival guide for this problem? (o:k., I could work
it around with the -u option, but maybe it's a little bit saver the