Re: 007_resolver.patch, rebuild bin and sbin, missing sbin/wsconsctl/keysym.h

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 09:43:33AM +0200, Sebastian Stark wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 05:57:19PM -0700, Ben Goren wrote:
>
> > Just  for the  record...some  of us  feel  the exact  opposite
> > way. I came from  FreeBSD to OpenBSD. I never  did like cvsup,
> > but cvs has been smooth sailing.
>
> What problems did  you have with CVSup  under OpenBSD? I upgrade
> over CVSup since various releases and, apart from _one_ bug that
> hit CVSup, I've  been never shipwrecked. Or is it  just that you
> don't like it?  (Well, does anyone really like CVS?!)

I just don't like it. If nothing else, it's really nice to be able
to  restore  single files  and  directories  or specify  different
branches all  on the  command line  and not  have to  re-synch the
whole tree....

Cheers,

b&

--
Ben Goren
 mailto:ben_(_at_)_trumpetpower_(_dot_)_com