[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 007_resolver.patch, rebuild bin and sbin, missing sbin/wsconsctl/keysym.h
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 007_resolver.patch, rebuild bin and sbin, missing sbin/wsconsctl/keysym.h
- From: Saad Kadhi <bsdguy_(_at_)_docisland_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 01:52:50 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 07:42:33PM -0400, Jason P. Stanford wrote:
Jason> I have just installed 3.1 on a fresh i386 box from the CD set, and have
Jason> started to apply all patches. I am running into a problem (or at least
Jason> it *seems* to be a problem), and I cannot find the answer in the mail
Jason> archives or google.
Jason> I have just applied the 007_resolver.patch as directed and it says that
Jason> the /usr/src/bin and /usr/src/sbin directories should be rebuilt (or
Jason> parts of them, but they were unspecified as far as I could find).
what about a 'make build' ? just sync your sources with stable, go to /usr/src,
fire 'make obj' and follow up with a 'make build' then go see a movie.
[pgp keyid: 35592A6D http://pgp.mit.edu]
[pgp fingerprint: BF7D D73E 1FCF 4B4F AF63 65EB 34F1 DBBF 3559 2A6D]
"Si ce que tu dis n'est ni beau, ni bon, ni vrai, alors tais-toi!"
Visit your host, monkey.org