[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Package update HOWTO?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Package update HOWTO?
- From: jlouis_(_at_)_diku_(_dot_)_dk
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 01:29:26 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: Jesper Louis Andersen <jlouis_(_at_)_diku_(_dot_)_dk>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 01:22:06AM +0200, Istvan Takacs wrote:
> Is it really the supported method to keep
> every programs on my system uptodate?
Yup. You cannot blindly trust autoupdates IMO, how nice they might be.
> When I updated than CVS downloaded a lot of modified, updated
> files and moreover some files were deleted in the checkout.
> How can I check which packages should I reinstall?
C++ has all the power of C, and twice the rope for hanging yourself
Visit your host, monkey.org