dlink 500 and 650 wep

I'm having troubles keeping my wireless up and running with wep. I know
wep  is not enough to secure your wireless, but i'm just playing with
it. I have an OpenBSD 2.9 on i386 with a pci dlink 500 and FreeBSD 4.6.2
with dlink 650. Without wep everything works fine, but when i enable wep
i can only use for some minutes, and then i have to disable wep on both
to get back online.Anyone have a clue what the problem could be?

regards,

Pieter Danhieux

--
www.bsdaemon.be - securax.org - docs.bsdaemon.be
keyserver: pgpkeys.mit.edu	PGP keyID: DA07EAE9

[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of signature.asc]

Visit your host, monkey.org