Problems with VIA VT82C686 SMBus

Hi all,

I recently installed OpenBSD 3.1 on an Asus A7m266 motherboard.
Everything works fine except when (during boot) the kernel reaches:

"VIA VT82C686 SMBus" rev 0x40 at pci0 dev 4 function 4 not configured

It doesn't do that in the bootable floppy kernel, but it does it with
the hdd installed kernel.

If i disable usb in UKC, the kernel would continue booting fine after
that (without usb support). But actually I need to hookup my usb mouse,
do you guys have any Idea if there is any solution to that ? or what is
causing that ?

Thanks in advance.

rb.