[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: main openbsd server compromised ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: main openbsd server compromised ?
- From: e <eliab_(_at_)_spack_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:40:17 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: e <eliab_(_at_)_spack_(_dot_)_org>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: eliab_(_at_)_spack_(_dot_)_org
* dayioglu (dayioglu_(_at_)_metu_(_dot_)_edu_(_dot_)_tr) wrote:
>On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 20:11, e wrote:
>> no, el8 is not a serious zine, it's a joke, i'm sure reading a little
>> more of the zine would have made that obvious
>Not to cause a flame-war but the disclosed mail traffic of K2 seem
>very "normal". I did read the whole thing and to create so many
>"joke mails" is, err, at least unusual.
>Are you sure you read it all?
quite sure, el8 has been known to do this same type of thing before.