Re: Help: I can´t do su (su: invalid script: /usr/libexec/auth/login_krb4-or-pwd)

Quoting Carlos Lopez (clopmz_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com):
>   I have two Openbsd 3.1 installed with the latest
> patches. Until today everything was going well. But
> when I tried to do a su the message is:
>
>   "su: invalid script:
> /usr/libexec/auth/login_krb4-or-pwd".
>
>    What does it mean ???.

It means su doesn't want to use your current krb4-or-pwd script,
possibly because you *weren't* rnnning with all patches. My guess is
someone broke into your systems and replaced su with an older version
(along with replacing ps, top, etc and installing a DoS tool). This
exact thing happened to someone I know just a few days ago.

--
I prefer the dark of the night, after midnight and before four-thirty,
when it's more bare, more hollow.                 http://a.mongers.org

Visit your host, monkey.org